Sunday, April 12, 2009

Digital Photography Can Sure Be Fun






One of the things I have really enjoyed with digital photography is being able to play around with photos after they have been captured. Both Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop are powerful tools for today's photographer. Personally I don't like manipulating my images too much. As much as possible I like to keep their original integrity. But there is still plenty of room in my mind to be creative, play with the colors, and alter the mood of the image. Here is one image from Jay and Jaime's April 4 wedding that demonstrates how one image can look different in five ways. My guess is that as you look at them your eye might be drawn to one particular style, while someone else might be drawn to another. I'm sure there is some psychological reason for that, maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels